Easy Pear Apple Crisp
photo by Cleanfreshcuisine
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Butter an 8" x 8" baking dish. Peel and thinly slice apples and pears; arrange in prepared dish.
- In a large bowl, place the brown sugar. Add flour; add oats; add spices. Cut in butter with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly.
- Sprinkle evenly over apples and pears.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until fruit is fork tender.
- Serve with ice cream or cream if desired.
- Serves 6.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Kyle and I am a Mom, a chef, a blogger and an event planner