1/1 Photo of Spiced Ovengold® Turkey Fajitas
Boar's Head Recipes's Note:
A few savory vegetables and a little seasoning turns the Boar’s Head Ovengold Turkey into a spicy night south-of-the-border.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Julienne turkey into ¼" x ¼" x 2" long strips.
- 2Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and pepper and grill for 3 minutes.
- 3Add the turkey and seasoning and cook until the turkey is warmed through, about 4 minutes.
- 4Warm the tortillas and spoon on the turkey mixture.
- 5Squeeze lime wedges on top for flavor, if desired.
- 6Roll up and enjoy.
- 7Serve with sour cream, salsa, grated cheese, guacamole, or lime wedges if desired.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Ovengold® Turkey Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 385.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boar's Head Ovengold® Roasted Breast of Turkey