Prep 8 mins
Cook 7 mins
A few savory vegetables and a little seasoning turns the Boar’s Head Ovengold Turkey into a spicy night south-of-the-border.
- 1⁄2 lb Boar's Head Ovengold® Roasted Breast of Turkey, sliced thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fajita grill and sizzle seasoning
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- Julienne turkey into ¼" x ¼" x 2" long strips.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and pepper and grill for 3 minutes.
- Add the turkey and seasoning and cook until the turkey is warmed through, about 4 minutes.
- Warm the tortillas and spoon on the turkey mixture.
- Squeeze lime wedges on top for flavor, if desired.
- Roll up and enjoy.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, grated cheese, guacamole, or lime wedges if desired.