Chipotle Chicken Rice Burritos
photo by Boars Head Recipes
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup rice, cooked to package directions
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, hot style
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 ounces Boar's Head Chipotle Chicken, sliced 1/4-inch thick, diced
- 6 ounces Boar's Head 3 Pepper Colby Jack™ cheese, shredded
- 4 Sandwich wraps, sundried tomato flavor
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, mix together cooked rice, salsa, pinto beans, Chipotle Chicken and 1/2 cup of the 3 Pepper Colby Jack™ cheese.
- Lay sandwich wrap on a clean, flat work surface. Place 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture in center of sandwich wrap and fold up like a package. Repeat with remaining wraps.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and place burritos on baking sheet; lightly spray burritos with cooking spray. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of 3 Pepper Colby Jack™ cheese. Bake for 6-8 minutes until heated through; serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!