Chipotle Chicken Stuffed Peppers
photo by Boars Head Recipes
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Boar's Head Chipotle Gouda, diced small
- 2 tablespoons Boar's Head Chipotle Gouda, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Boar's Head Chipotle Chicken, sliced 1/8-inch thick, diced small
- 4 jalapeno peppers, sliced in half, de-seeded and stems removed
- 8 slices Boar's Head Fully Cooked Naturally Smoked Bacon
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In large bowl, mix together cream cheese, diced Chipotle Gouda and Chipotle Chicken.
- On a clean flat work surface, stuff jalapeño peppers with cream cheese mixture. Distribute the shredded Chipotle Gouda evenly over the tops of stuffed jalapeño peppers. Wrap a strip of Bacon around each jalapeño pepper.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and place jalapeños on baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until peppers are tender and bacon is crispy; serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!