Sweet N’ Smokey Maple Honey Turkey Sliders
photo by Boars Head Recipes
- Ready In:
- 3 Pretzel rolls or 3 round rolls, small & sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons Boar's Head Honey Mustard
- 3 leaves lettuce
- 3 slices tomatoes
- 6 slices Boar's Head Maple Glazed Honey Coat™ Cured Turkey Breast, sliced thin
- 3 slices Boar's Head Muenster Cheese, sliced thin
- 3 slices Boar's Head Fully Cooked Naturally Smoked Bacon
- Place opened rolls onto a clean work surface.
- Spread the mustard on the top and bottom half of each roll.
- Top the bottom of each roll with lettuce, tomato, Maple Honey Turkey, cheese, and bacon.
- Crown with the top of each roll.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!