Another recipe for the meze table!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip cream cheese in large bowl.
- 2Add feta cheese, lemon juice and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- 3Slowly add olive oil, continuing to mix until the oil is absorbed.
- 4Mix in half & half until mixture is smooth and creamy. If the mixture seems a little too hard, add a little more half & half until smooth and soft.
- 5Add red peppers and tabasco, if using.
- 6Mix and serve with a good crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spiced Cheese Spread - (Tirokafteri)
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.3
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 243.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers