1/1 Photo of Speedy Chinese Noodles
When you can't get take out, it's easy to make it at home!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add garlic and red pepper flakes, stirring for 2 minutes.
- 3Add cooked spaghetti and toss well.
- 4Stir in soy sauce and heat through.
- 5Garnish with chopped green onion.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Speedy Chinese Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 339.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.4 g