3 hrs 5 mins
This uses raw cauliflower. Adapted from Elena Zelayeta. I don't salt salads, so I've made the salt optional. Cook time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine olives, cauliflower, peppers, pimientos, onion and salt in a large bowl.
- 2Add vinaigrette and mix lightly.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- 4Just before serving, toss gently to combine ingredients.
- 5Spoon cauliflower mixture onto lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish-Style Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 173.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: