Raw Cauliflower Salad
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 4 cups raw cauliflower, broken into smallish pieces
- 2⁄3 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup pimiento, diced (you can use the jarred version)
- 1 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onions or 1/2 cup shallot
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Whisk all marinade ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour over salad ingredients in medium-size bowl.
- Allow to sit in refrigerator overnight or at least for a few hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!