Raw Cauliflower Salad
A nice twist on using cauliflower. We've had this recipe in our family for many years and it's always a nice change from the normal salad. Add or subtract ingredients as you have them on hand without greatly changing the overall recipe. Preparation time does not include time for marinading in refrigerator.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups raw cauliflower, broken into smallish pieces
- 2⁄3 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup pimiento, diced (you can use the jarred version)
- 1 cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onions or 1/2 cup shallot
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Whisk all marinade ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour over salad ingredients in medium-size bowl.
- Allow to sit in refrigerator overnight or at least for a few hours.