Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
eat well 1-2-3 dinner and delicious and spicey and decadent tasting. did i say easy??? i serve it over steamed rice with green beans.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces fully cooked chorizo sausage, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, large deveined and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- olive oil
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chorizo and saute 2 minutes until browned.
- Add shrimp and saute 1-2 minutes or just until turns pink.
- Add wine and saute 1 minute or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.