1/2 Photos of Spanish Shrimp
I don't really know what makes a dish Spanish. But I do know this is good eating! Serve as a main dish or as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons shallots, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 1/2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined,shells left intact
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1Preheat the grill over high heat.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, shallots, cumin, paprika, about 1/2 tsp kosher salt, and 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Add the shrimp and stir to coat the shrimp thoroughly.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- 5Using a small grate grill rack, grill the shrimp for about 1-2 minutes per side or until pink and just cooked through.
- 6(If you don't have a small grill rack you can also thread the shrimp on skewers to prevent them from falling through your rack.) Remove from the grill and garnish with cilantro and parsley.
- 7Squeeze lemon juice over the top of the shrimp and serve.
Browse Our Top Spanish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.0
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 214.8 mg
- Sodium 968.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 23.5 g