1/4 Photos of Spanish Pot Roast
3 hrs 15 mins
Recipe Junkie's Note:
This is a recipe from a neat cookbook called, "Best Recipes From the Backs of Boxes, Bottles, Cans and Jars" by Ceil Dyer. It's another recipe I haven't tried, but would love to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat in 1/4 c dressing.
- 2Add remaining dressing and 1/2 c water.
- 4Simmer 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- 5Add onions, potatoes and olives.
- 6Continue simmering 45 minutes, until meat and vegetables are tender.
- 7Remove meat and vegetables to warm, serving platter.
- 8Gradually add remaining 1/4 c water to flour.
- 9Stir until well blended.
- 10Gradually add flour mixture to hot liquid in pan.
- 11Cook, stirring constantly until mixture boils and thickens.
- 12Simmer 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 13Serve with meat and vegetables.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spanish Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 951.6
- Calories from Fat 529
- Total Fat 58.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 466.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 48.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives