Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use either Kippers, haddock or tuna fish for this, But I use a bit of haddock and tuna together.
- 1 kg fish, cleaned and deboned
- 125 g shrimp (shelled)
- 3 potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 1 cup peas, cooked
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 2 eggs, hard boled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- steam the fish and let it cool.
- put fish on the center of a dish, and surround with the cold potato slices.
- place a ring of peas around the potatoes and the sliced onion over the fish.
- slice the boiled egg and place on the fish too.
- decorate with mayo.