Spaghetti With Champagne, Prawns and Herbs
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Boil peas for 4 minutes, add snow peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain, refresh in cold water and drain again.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over low heat. Cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add raw king prawns and cook for 3 minutes or until prawns change colour.
- Add champagne and cream. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add peas and snow peas to reheat.
- Toss pasta with prawns mixture, flat-leaf parsley and tarragon. Season to taste.