Recipe by terrishaun
An inventive combination of two family favorites; spaghetti and tacos! I actually heard about spagetti tacos on one of my daughter's favorite shows, iCarly. Carly's brother Spencer makes this a lot. Tonight it just sounded good and I decided to put my own spin on this interesting dinner. P.S. The next night we put the leftover spaghetti mixture on a plate of taco chips with cheese on top and microwaved for a minute and a half. Spaghetti nachos!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cansmexican spicy tomato sauce
- taco seasoning, 1 . 25 ounces
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) package whole wheat spaghetti
- taco shell
- shredded cheese, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain grease. Add tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Fill up one empty tomato sauce can with water and add. Season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Simmer on medium heat.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on box.
- Add cooked noodles to sauce and toss to combine.
- Put noodle/sauce combination in crunchy taco shells and add cheese on top.