Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great salad, no bottled dressings or odd ingredients...homemade and delicious.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 6 chopped radishes
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, chopped, not peeled
- 6 -8 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Cook spaghetti and let cool.
- Mix together the mayo, mustard, sour cream for the dressing. If way to thick, add a splash of milk to thin.
- Add rest of the ingredients, mix together.
- Keep in fridge.
- This makes a lot of salad for me as I'm bad for just tossing in more of everything.
- The red and green pepper, I love peppers so I would use a fair sized one each.
Great salad! It has all the ingredients we love and it it a make ahead which is such a plus on a busy weekend. Made as posted and all agreed ... it's a five! Can't wait to be serving it to family and friends! Thank you for sharing.