- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 6 ounces pancetta (Italian bacon)
- 3 eggs, beaten and well mixed
- 2 tablespoons 35% cream
- 1 1⁄2 ounces parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 ounces butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water for about 8-10 minutes. Pasta should be" al dente"; strain.
- Dice in small pieces the pancetta or bacon, and fry in a pan until crispy.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl mix the beaten eggs, the parmesan, and the cream until homogenized.
- In an non-stick pan, melt the butter at low heat.
- Add the egg mixture, gently mix and as soon as the mixture thickens, add the bacon and spaghetti.
- Toss gently to warm up the pasta and serve.