1/6 Photos of Soy Ginger Flank Steak With Garlic
This recipe is delicious and easy. I make this quite often. I got it out of a local TV station cookbook called "KCTS Cooks" (on the grill).Serve with asparagus, baby red potatoes, corn on the cob, or any other summer vegetable. Cooking time does not include marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay flank steak flat and, with a sharp knife, score deep cuts diagonally at one-inch intervals across the entire steak.
- 2Repeat at a 90-degree angle to create one-inch squares across the surface of the steak.
- 3Repeat on other side of meat.
- 4Combine soy sauce and honey in a small glass bowl.
- 5Whisk until blended.
- 6Stir in garlic and ginger.
- 7Place steak in 13X9-inch pan.
- 8Pour marinade over meat, and turn to fully coat.
- 9Cover pan with lid or foil and store in refrigerator overnight.
- 10Turn steak at least once while marinating.
- 11Grill 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until desired temperature is reached.
- 12Do not overcook.
- 13Steak should be pink in the middle.
- 14The ends will be on the well done side for those who prefer it.
- 15Slice meat thinly at an angle.
- 16Note: You can make an extra batch of sauce to save and serve warm at the table for pouring on top of the meat.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soy Ginger Flank Steak With Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 934.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 17.8 g