Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 680.38 g skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks
- 59.14 ml chopped sweet onion
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
- 255.14 g can cannellini beans, undrained
- 2 sliced green onions
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml oregano leaves
- 2.46 ml cilantro leaf
- 0.59 ml ground red pepper
- Heat oil in large saucepan over med-high heat.
- Add chicken and onions; cook 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in broth, green chilies, and spices; simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in beans; simmer 15 more minutes.
- Top with onions; garnish with cheese if desired.
This was excellent. I added more broth than the recipe called for. I also added some additional spices to make up for the extra broth.
love it. so yummy and easy. i like to use fresh cilantro to deepen the flavor.