Recipe by LAURIE
A side dish with a Kick that only takes 15 minutes!
Top Review by whtbxrmom
While DH and I really enjoyed these veggies, DD did not. I guess we will save this recipe for those nights we are home by ourselves. I used mexican blend cheese and some asiago on top because that is what I had on hand. Served with grilled chicken.
- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 small zucchini, halved, sliced
- 1 red bell peppers (either red or green or a combo) or 1 green bell pepper, chopped (either red or green or a combo)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese