1/1 Photo of Southwest Pizza Bagels
I got this recipe from an issue of Vegetarian Times. It's a yummy lunch treat or snack that's made faster when broiled in a toaster oven. I think it gets enough kick with mild salsa but use whatever you prefer. Kid-friendly yet healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Place bagels, cut side up on a broiler pan covered with foil.
- 3In small bowl, combine chiles and cream cheese; spread over bagels.
- 4In another small bowl, combine pizza sauce and salsa; spoon over bagels.
- 5Top each with shredded cheese.
- 6Broil 2-3 minutes until cheese melts.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Pizza Bagels
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 666.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole grain bagels
fat free cream cheese