- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 -2 tablespoon canned diced green chiles
- vegetable oil, for frying tortillas
- 8 corn tortillas
- 10 ounces finely shredded cheddar cheese, divided (or cheddar and jack)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped ripe olives
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink;Drain fat.
- Stir in soup, enchilada sauce, milk and chilies; Bring to a boil; reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile in another skillet, heat 1/4 inch of oil; dip each tortilla in hot oil for 3 SECONDS on each side or until just limp; drain on paper towels.
- Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 tablespoon olives; roll up and place over beef mixture, spooning some of the beef mixture over the enchiladas.
- Cover and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes; sprinkle with remaining cheese, cover and heat until cheese is melted, Serve.
Join The Conversation