1/1 Photo of Southern Sweet Iced Tea
1 hr 10 mins
The best way to get great iced tea - something the South is known for. Not heating the water prevents bitterness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a 2 qt pitcher (that's pitcha in the South) about halfway up with ice.
- 2Clip the clothespin onto the side of the pitcher and"hang" the tea bags through it (keeps the paper from getting in the tea and makes the bags easier to retrieve- you don't want to be seen with your hand in the pitcher here in the South).
- 3Pour the sugar or Splenda on top of the ice cubes and now fill the pitcher up with water.
- 4Let sit about an hour, pull out tea bags and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southern Sweet Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: