Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tasty Salmon Cakes (You Can Use Kosher Or Halal Products For This Recipe)
- 418.15 g can salmon, cooked
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml breadcrumbs
- 4.92 ml garlic
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml finely ground kosher salt or 4.92 ml table salt
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
pick one of these oils to pan fry salmon cake
- 59.14 ml olive oil or 59.14 ml sesame oil or 59.14 ml ghee or 59.14 ml canola oil
- Drain can of salmon or use cooked salmon. Remove skin and bones. Flake salmon.
- Mix all ingredients including eggs into a mixing bowl.
- Broil or fry 5 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning once. Serve with sauce of your choice.