Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The recipe is great if you're looking for an alternative to regular turkey patties. The sour cream adds lots of moisture.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup white breadcrumb
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- Mix turkey, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, sour cream, milk and pepper together. Form 4-6 patties and coat w/remaining bread crumbs.
- Chill patties on a rack or wax paper for 20 minutes in refrigerator.
- Preheat skillet and coat with cooking spray.
- Cook patties on medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side.