- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 1⁄2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add sour cream and vanilla and beat well.
- Add the rest. I like to work it with my hands at this point.
- These don't need to be rolled to thick as they puff up very nicely.
- Roll out approx 1/4 " and cut.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Glaze or put frosting on as desired as these aren't a sweet cookie.