The best family event recipe ever. Perfect for family gatherings and traditions.
Make and share this Sour Cream Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Sift together flour, soda, and salt.
- Combine in a large bowl the butter, sugar, egg, and flavoring. Beat for 2 minutes. Add aour cream and then the flour mizture gradually.
- Set oven 400 degrees to preheat.
- Roll on lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness. Sprinkle with sugar and roll in lightly.
- Cut with floured cutters and place on cookie sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Another way to make is too not sprinkle with sugar and put different colored frostings on top.