Recipe by hopefulchef
My mom has made this cheesecake for years and it ALWAYS gets rave reviews. Very easy to make too!
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 egg whites, beaten
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Press prepared graham cracker crust into bottom and up sides of baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
- Add egg yolks, one at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Beat egg whites and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes. Let settle for 15 minutes.
- TOPPING: Mix powdered sugar into sour cream, spread over baked cake and put back in oven for another 5 minutes at 350°F.
- Refrigerate overnite and serve.