Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from Alberta, Canada
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml bacon fat
- 1419.54 ml cabbage, chopped
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- Melt fat in large frying pan.
- Add cabbage and cook on low for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt, pepper, sugar and sour cream.
- Stir until well blended, but do not boil.
- Serve hot when ready.
Wonderfully easy and delicious! I used the butter, since I didn't have bacon fat. I added chopped onion and just a splash of vinegar. This is a great way to fix cabbage. Thanx for posting. I'll make this again.