Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is maybe the very best banana bread I have ever tried. Simple recipe too!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 crushed ripe bananas
- 1⁄2 cup egg (just beat up a couple eggs and measure out 1/2 a cup of egg, this is because eggs differ in size)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- In a different bowl combine all wet ingredients.
- Mix together until moist.
- Pour into buttered bread pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done.
- Recommendation: Always make an extra loaf cuz the first one wont last the day!