Recipe by Marie
A really different twist on deviled eggs for your next brunch or picnic.
Top Review by Darkhunter
The first one I ate it was "oh, this is certainly different", the second was "hmmm", the third was "I really like these!" Will have these again, Marie. Thnx for posting. Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook eggs in simmering water for 15 minutes and cool.
- Cut hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Transfer yolks to small bowl and mash with fork.
- Mix in sour cream, mayonnaise, and mustard.
- Stir in lemon zest, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper.
- Add salt to your taste.
- Spoon yolk mixture into whites.
- Sprinkle generously with chopped parsley.
- Cover loosely and refrigerate.