- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 8 ingredients and shape into meatballs. Place on baking tray and cook in 375 degree oven 30 minutes or until brown.
- Remove balls, pour off drippings and stir in 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, one package cream cheese and water. Mix until well blended and hot.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over hot noodles.