Recipe by Jacque_CS
I am not sure where I got this recipe but it is my daughters favorite dessert. It is very easy and good. Every time I make this it is a hit!
Top Review by Cookin Okie
I got this recipe from a friend, only it called for regular sugar instead of powdered sugar (so I guess either will work). It is delicious and soooo easy. I've taken it to church dinners and folks rave over it....and always ask for the recipe.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9x13-inch glass dish roll out one can of crescent rolls, pinch together seams.
- In a large bowl blend the cream cheese, powder sugar and vanilla with a beater until creamy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the rolls.
- Top the cream cheese with the second can of crescent rolls. Pinch the seams to form the crust.
- Pour the melted butter over the rolls, mix the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the top of rolls.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 350°F.