Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am not sure where I got this recipe but it is my daughters favorite dessert. It is very easy and good. Every time I make this it is a hit!
- 2 (10 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a 9x13-inch glass dish roll out one can of crescent rolls, pinch together seams.
- In a large bowl blend the cream cheese, powder sugar and vanilla with a beater until creamy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the rolls.
- Top the cream cheese with the second can of crescent rolls. Pinch the seams to form the crust.
- Pour the melted butter over the rolls, mix the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the top of rolls.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 350°F.
I got this recipe from a friend, only it called for regular sugar instead of powdered sugar (so I guess either will work). It is delicious and soooo easy. I've taken it to church dinners and folks rave over it....and always ask for the recipe.
never served that every onr raved easey and quick