Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A yummy and easy way to use up chicken or turkey. My son calls it the "epic munch".
- 4 whole chicken breasts (or equivalent amount of turkey)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces salsa or 8 ounces taco sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili (with or without beans)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1⁄2 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix together the soups, chili, salsa, milk and onion.
- Tear tortillas into small pieces.
- Layer 1/2 the chicken, 1/2 the tortillas, 1/2 the sauce and 1/2 the cheese (in that order), into a 9"x12" pan and repeat, ending with the cheese.
- Bake at 400F for 40 minutes. Freezes well.