Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a Cambell Soup recipe and it is very good! I added extra mushrooms (about 3 large chopped) They recommend serving the fish with oven baked potatoe wedges and I had fresh asparagus too
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sole fillets, skinless &,boneless
- 1 can campbells condensed mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- Place filets in a single layer in a lightly greased shallow baking dish.
- Mix the soup, sherry, cheese together and spread over the fish.
- Mix crumbs and butter, sprinkle over the top.
- Bake in 350F oven for apprx 30 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
Very Rich! I made it with cod which I`m glad being a thicker fish. It helped with the thick sauce! Most definitely serve it with plain rice or noodles.
Made tonight for the two of us so halved the recipe with excellent results. Used Campbells Cream of Wild Mushroom soup. Served over garlic flavored rice. Will be my go to recipe for sole. Thanks for posting.