I found this recipe in a Betty Crocker cookbook some time ago, and have always enjoyed it, plus it's fast and easy to prepare.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sole, orange roughy or 1 1/2 lbs other delicate fish fillets, about 3/4 ",thick
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated lemons, rind of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray baking dish with cooking oil.
- Cut fish into 6 serving pieces and place in dish.
- Mix almonds, butter, lemon peel, salt and paprika, and spoon over fish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Bake uncovered 15 or 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Outstanding recipe Bert! An easy and quick recipe that could be served to company. I had something else in the oven that needed to be cooked at 350*F, so I just extended the cooking time to 25 minutes. The result was a lovely dish that had the right balance of butter and lemon. Thank you so much for posting.