Recipe by Bergy
This is a Cambell Soup recipe and it is very good! I added extra mushrooms (about 3 large chopped) They recommend serving the fish with oven baked potatoe wedges and I had fresh asparagus too
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sole fillets, skinless &,boneless
- 1 can campbells condensed mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place filets in a single layer in a lightly greased shallow baking dish.
- Mix the soup, sherry, cheese together and spread over the fish.
- Mix crumbs and butter, sprinkle over the top.
- Bake in 350F oven for apprx 30 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.