1/6 Photos of Soft and Chewy M&m Cookies
This cookie is BY FAR my family's favorite cookie that always disappears first on the Christmas cookie tray! They are very simple, but kids and adults alike love this chewy, chocolaty cookie. I usually double the recipe, which will use one 12 oz. bag of M&M's. You can make these festive by using holiday M&Ms, which I love to do at Easter and Christmas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together shortening and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- 3Add combined flour, salt, and baking soda and mix until well combined.
- 4Stir in 1/2 cup M&Ms.
- 5Drop by Tbsp onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Press 2-3 M&Ms onto top of each cookie.
- 7Bake in 375°F for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft and Chewy M&m Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 110.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g