Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had a bunch of green onions that were getting wilty and a craving for Japanese noodles and eggs. This was a quick, easy and low fat fix to my craving!
- 5 eggs
- 170.09-226.79 g soba noodles
- 3 (1233.20 g) can chicken broth
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 29.58 ml dry sherry
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml jarred chopped gingerroot
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Bring chicken broth, dry sherry, sugar, soy sauce, ginger and about 3/4 of the green onions to a boil. Simmer while the egg is cooking.
- Beat eggs in small bowl with a dash of soy sauce. Cook egg pancake in a covered omlette pan sprayed with Pam. Cut into slices.
- Arrange some noodles and egg slices in an individual serving bowl and garnish with some of the remaining green onions. Cover with broth. Sprinkle hot pepper flakes on if desired.