Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
So easy, just 4 ingredients!! Great for quick, easy entertaining. From http://lifestyle.msn.com .
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Coat insides and rims of four 6-ounce ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with sugar and set on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate and cream.
- Micro-cook on high for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring twice.
- Divide in half, cover and cool to room temperature.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer on medium speed until foamy.
- Gradually add the 1 tablespoons sugar, beating until soft peaks form (tips curl).
- Gently fold half of the cooled chocolate mixture into the beaten egg whites until combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared ramekins.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center of soufflés comes out clean.
- Serve immediately.
- To serve, open the centers of the soufflés with two spoons and pour in remaining chocolate mixture.