Easy Chocolate Soufflé
photo by deinemuse
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Measure out sugar, separate eggs and measure and chop chocolate.
- Butter soufflé dishes entirely and then add sugar (additional) coating the entire dish.
- Melt chocolate - you can either use a microwave, 20 seconds then stir and continue till done, or you can use the metal bowl method.
- Add yolks to chocolate (this will harden the chocolate so don't be alarmed).
- Use a beater on whites with a pinch of salt and adding sugar, a little at a time. Beat until whites hold med-stiff peaks.
- Fold white mixture into chocolate little by little (be gentle and it is okay if some chunks are left, but make it as smooth as possible).
- Pour into soufflé dishes and run the end of your thumb around inside to remove any extra batter.
- Bake until puffed and crusted on top but still jiggly in center, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!