Frozen Chocolate "soufflés"
photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 5mins
- 3 cups skim milk
- 6 ounces jell-o fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (8 serving size)
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite
- 16 reduced-fat oreo cookies, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 8 maraschino cherries
- POUR milk into medium bowl, add dry pudding mix, and beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- SPOON 2 tablespoons of the chopped cookies into each of eight 8- to 9-oz. paper drinking cups.
- Cover evenly with half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers. Cover with foil.
- FREEZE 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving and let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Peel away paper to unmold onto dessert plates. Top each with a cherry.
- Store leftovers in freezer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a Christian wife and mother of 3 kids. Since my DH's high cholesterol, we've been eating better. I never used to like cooking. Since eating better, I've liked learning and preparing new recipes. My kids haven't reconciled themselves to the new eating yet. I grind my own grain and make all my own breads.?Working 2 hours a day in the local high school lunch room.??I am homeschooling my high schooler.? ?Also found out 1 child has multiple food allergies (wheat, dairy, tomato, chocolate, etc) and another is gluten sensitive. So, we just started (July 09) eating gluten and dairy free. I've been busy with getting our house market ready, even though it's not the best time for that.?