Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
There is an earlier version of this recipe here on Zaar using some broth but I made this last night and like it better. The snowpeas must be crisp and just heated through. I served this dish with garlic-dilled salmon fillet, new carrots and nugget potatoes. Just love the crunch of the snow peas and waterchestnuts
- 1 lb snow peas, ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 (227 ml) can water chestnuts, well drained, sliced
- In a wok or skiller heat the oil and add the waterchestnuts.
- Stir fry until they are browned on both sides (apprx 3 minutes).
- Add snow peas and stir fry until they are just heated through (apprx 2 minutes).
- Serve immediately.