Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Cooking Light.
- 1 1⁄2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates.
- Add the tomatoes, and cook for 2 minutes or until tomatoes are thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.