Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
we had this at a friend's house..delicious..just had to have the recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 4 granny smith apples, sliced, peeled, chopped
- 5 1⁄2 ounces Snickers candy bars, chopped
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Blend cream cheese, brown sugar, together.fold in apples and candy.
- Gently stir in cool whip -- .
The kids really loved this one! Had over the 4th of July when company was here and it was enjoyed by all who ate it! Valerie