Recipe by internetnut
Make it Gluten Free! Each serving is 1/2 cup. I found this recipe in the Sunday coupons. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping. I thought this would be great for the kids.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Cinnamon Chex Cereal
- 2 cups chocolate Chex cereal
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; set aside. In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals and popcorn.
- In 1-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Sprinkle half of the sugar mixture evenly over cereal mixture; stir. Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture; stitr. Microwave 1 minute longer. Spread on waxed paper or paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.