Sweet Mustard Dressing
This is a mediterranean style dressing. A nice kicked up version of a honey mustard dressing. Makes about 1/2 cup. I use this on salads, chicken and fish. If I use it on meat, I usually drizzle it on after cooking or use as a dipping sauce. If you try it, I really hope you enjoy it!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients, except salt and pepper, in a small jar or salad dressing bottle.
- Shake till well blended.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Will store up to one week in fridge.
- Always shake before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Mmmmmm!!!! I made this tonight because I had leftover chicken fingers and needed a dipping sauce. WOW! This was so good! I didn't use any salt or pepper but other than that followed the recipe exactly! The vinegars & honey give it the best flavors.. not to sweet, just a little vinegary... perfect! I'm thinking of making a large amount and basting some chicken with it and keeping some on the side for dipping! It's a keeper!