Recipe by blucoat
This healthy, easy, and tasty recipe is from the James Beard award-winning "The New Mayo Clinic Cookbook".
- 1⁄4 lb smoked trout fillet, skinned and broken into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stalk celery, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, combine the trout, cottage cheese, red onion, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire. Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Fold in the diced celery. Cover and refrigerate until just before serving.