Smoked Trout Spread
This spread works well from the Cabin to Christmas appys!
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces smoked trout fillets
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted chopped walnuts
- Place all ingredients except the walnuts into a food processor and puree to smooth.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with walnuts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation