1/5 Photos of Smoked Sausage, Green Beans, and Potatoes
Amanda Beth's Note:
Simple, but very good. I think this may be a Midwest, US kind of thing. Super fast and easy too! We serve the potatoes to the side, with some butter on them. I don't recommend the low-fat varieties with this, they don't seem to boil well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut kielbasa into bite sized pieces.
- 2In large pot, combine all ingredients.
- 3Add water to barely cover ingredients.
- 4Cook over medium heat until potatoes are done.
- 5Serve with a slotted spoon so the water can drain away, or drain the whole batch.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Sausage, Green Beans, and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (545 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.9
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 1049.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 22.1 g